No Good Deed Assassin's Creed Odyssey Quest
Group: Releasing Elysium (The Fate of Atlantis)
With the rebellion approaching full force, Alexios wanted to give Hekate the latest news.
Related points of interest
Iphigenia's Compound Elysium
To begin No Good Deed you must first complete The Beacons Are Lit.
Objectives of No Good Deed
2. Find Hekate to spy on her meeting
Instead of finding Hekate, Alexios was needed by Persephone for a different task. It was time for the both of them to learn more about Hekate's motives.
- She is in the northeastern part of Pheraia's Retreat
- She is in Iphigenia's Compound
Inside, you will witness the conversation between Hekate and Hermes. They didn't notice your arrival. You have to decide quickly what to do:
- [Wait] - You can do this twice to collect more information and not be detected. When you do it the third time, you will be detected by a guard.
- [Interrupt] - Hekate will run to Persephone to reach her first.
- [Leave] - you will go outside unnoticed.
From the conversation, you'll find out that Ros's (Persephone's dog) collar is the key to opening the gate to the underworld.
3. Return to Persephone
Inside you will have a conversation with Persephone and Hekate, during which you will have to make some choices:
- Hekate gave me a key to your sanctuary.
- (Lie) Hekate broke into your sanctuary.
Then the decision you made while doing the Have Another Drink quest will be mentioned. If you destroyed Lethe's water, then you'll get Persephone's credit for it.
- Hekate and I have been working together.
- (Lie) Hekate is the traitor, not me.
Then Hekate will mention the message you told the silver tongue to spread to the rebels in Good News quest.
Then the decision you made while doing the Popular quest will be mentioned. If you withdrew from the toast and the Persephone followers survived, then it will work in your favor.
- Hekate wants to turn you against me.
- Hekate is trying to help you. - this option will appear if you have overheard the conversation between Hekate and Hermes to the very end and have been detected by a soldier. Selecting it works against Hekate.
- Hekate wants your throne.
Avoiding detection while listening to Hekate's conversation with Hermes and coming to Persephone first and then lying in the first two choices and choosing any answer in the third, I managed to convince Persephone that Hekate is the traitor. I don't know to what extent the choices I made in the previous quests affect the decision made by the goddess (you probably need to make enough "good" choices).
When Hekate came to Persephone first, I was also able to convince Persephone that Hekate is a traitor, but only when I lied in the first two choices and said that Hekate wanted her throne in the third choice.
Your conversation will be interrupted by the messenger with information about the attack. If you fail to convince Persephone, Persephone's Akropolis will become a hostile area for you.
4. Quest Completed
Rewards: Legendary XP, Legendary Drachmae, Lightweight Isu Treads (Epic Legs)
After completing No Good Deed you will get or will be able to get The Rebellion's Uprising (1 of 2).